Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player looking to join a band

Options
  • 02-09-2022 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am a 36 years old bass player based in south Dublin who loves a big variety of music, from classic to modern rock, passing by punk, indie, southern rock, I like funk a lot, soul and ‘70 disco.

If you are looking for a bass player who takes things seriously feel free to send me a message.

Some of the influences:

• Queen
    • Pink Floyd
    • David Bowie
    • Radiohead
    • RHCP
    • Muse
    • Joy Division
    • The Cure
    • Interpol
    • Lynyrd Skynyrd
    • Jamiroquai
    • James Brown
    • Incognito
    • Stevie Wonder
    • Chic

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Hi,

I'm looking for a bass player for covers band, be honest we don't play funk or disco.

Covers we play,

Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Blackberry Smoke Lynrard Skynrd, Fleetwood Mac,CCR,Thin Lizzy, Beatles, Stereophonics, Eagles, Bryan Ferry, Deep Purple, The Cars but to name a few.

If interested give me a hout and we can chat more.

Cheers,

Larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fortywinks86

Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AthenaNala

Hey! Are you looking for a singer for your band ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Colfaz

Hi

Looking for a bass player for our originals blues band based in Dublin if you're interested? Can send demos.

Cheers

Advertisement