Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group hobbies/activities in Newbridge for a new transplant

Options
  • 02-09-2022 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I moved to Newbridge earlier this year, having bought a house. Myself and my husband don't have links in the area, but instead picked Newbridge for practical reasons (commutable to work and home place, houses available, local amenities, etc.)

I'm a woman in my mid/late 30s, don't currently have a car, and tend to be into 'nerdy' things - DnD, SciFi/Fantasy books, pro wrestling, boardgames, some comics, table quizzes/trivia. I also really like to draw & paint, and am a sometime movie buff.

I'm hoping to join some hobby groups or similar, to meet new people and have some fun near home. Does anyone know of something I could join in Newbridge or nearby?

Thanks!

Advertisement