Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bokkepping career and qualifications

Options
  • 31-08-2022 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi

I am interested in working in bookkepping but I am a complete novice in this area. A lot of bookkepping

jobs I see posted online only require experience(2 years normally) but I assume there is some sort of course/

qualification for working in this area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The accounts technicians courses would probably be the best way, someone else may have better more specific advise but i believe that would be something to look into

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Accuracy and an eye for detail are important skills in bookkeeping and you have now spelt it wrong twice in a few sentences. I'm not being funny, if you did that in an application, it would put potential employers off.

If you are new to the area, then think about doing the accounting technicians course.

Post edited by Jim2007 on

Advertisement