Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Amazon Tablet for minimun price

Options
  • 30-08-2022 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭

I got the father one last year on Prime day and of course he has dropped and smashed the screen (no doubt screen replacement be half the price of the cost and thats assuming its all he broke)

Looking and Argos have this

I THINK he had the ten but seen as Prime day passed and he wont listen to us about making youtube fullscreen Im thinking a smaller screen wont make much difference, plus might be easier to hold

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Get onto Amazon chat and ask can anything be done.

My little one smashed her screen and I chanced my arm to see if it could be fixed, in fairness to them, they sent out a replacement in days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭jeffk

I looked and it's from October 2020 prime, I thought it was last year

But I might just chance my arm thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭jeffk

Just off to them, warranty up after year and don't do repairs

Offered

Ten percent off and money if I sent it in (15 pounds)

Or

Fifteen percent off, so took that and got a Fire HD 8 Tablet, should do for YouTube etc (have the toolkit there too patch and do the launcher etc)

Post edited by jeffk on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Kat1170

You can get refurbished* Fire 10 from £89 HERE

Refurbished by amazon with full year warranty.

Advertisement