Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Corolla Fielder (1.5 Hybrid)

Options
  • 28-08-2022 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Alright lads. I am looking for something a little larger than my ( honda fit hybrid ) for the family. There seems to be a bunch of these toyota corolla Fielders around the market, all japanese imports. That's not an issue as my own is an import but I can't seem to find any sort of information of community around these fielders. All i can gather is they are using the same drive as the aquas and they are very cheap for having the corolla name attached. Has anyone owned or driven one of these?

Would the low numbers of them be a headache as an owner? Would they benefit from the same good reliability associated with toyota or should I just steer clear and get an older prius?

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

My brother has a 2014 Fielder other than servicing, general wear and tear the car has been flawless

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

Hi David, did you buy the fielder? Any pros or cons you can advise?

Many thanks,

Brian.

Advertisement