Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS: XXL Wilier Road bike with Dura Ace 7900 and Hope Wheels

Options
  • 26-08-2022 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Built this up about a month ago when I realised I had the makings of a full bike in my spares box. Frameset was acquired through boards and is straight and undamaged but a bit tatty, the perfect candidate for a diy paint job if you were that way inclined but it was intended to be a winter/turbo bike so I didn’t mind it being a bit tatty.

Spec:

XXL Wilier aluminium frame with carbon seat stays and carbon fork - suitable for someone 6’2” +

Dura ace 7900 10 speed shifters, derailleurs and brakes

105 5700 10 speed chainset, 172.5mm, 53/39

Ultegra 6700 11-28 cassette

Jagwire elite gear and brake cables in black

Open pro rims on hope rs4 hubs, vittoria corsa control tyres - ridden max 500km since being rebuilt with new rims and spokes

Prime handlebars, 42cm

100mm stem

Ritchey seatpost

selle italia slr saddle

look keo classic pedals

Ive ridden it a handful of times on the turbo but realistically it’s a total luxury to have a spare road bike when I barely get out these days so thought I’d test the waters for interest.

I can swap bits with my tt bike if it would be of more interest (I.e I can sell it with a 175mm 50/34 6600 chainset, no pedals, or with a cheaper set of wheels, but we can negotiate on the finer details if interested). I also have a spare 6700 11-25 10s cassette that will be included in the sale.

Asking price for spec above is €950, pics to follow

Post edited by Weepsie on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement