Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently qualified salary

Options
  • 25-08-2022 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I recently got ACCA qualified and will have my salary reviewed with my firm next week. Just wondering what salary range I should be expecting, I'm on 38k now. I'm 4 years working in insolvency at this stage and about a year and a half at my current firm which is a small accounting practice.

Any information from people who have made the recent jump from practice to industry would be great too as I'm still entertaining that as an option.

Any and all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I would say that a recently qualified ACCA Accountant would be in the 50-55k range.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭GandhiwasfromBallyfermot

Depends on where in the country you are. I'm only familiar with the South East and 50 - 55k is the standard for recently qualified industry role with a healthy % bonus. Practice is usually lower, I was bumped to 44k in big4 when I qualified a couple of years ago.

Advertisement