Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA 356M shotgun all metal black - swap for metal gun

Options
  • 25-08-2022 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,

Cyma 356M spring-powered shotgun all metal (black colour) for sale. This model shoots 3 BBs at any time and looks and feels awesome. Power is less than 1 joule (290 FPS with 0.2 BBs), spring powered no gas or co2 needed. Comes in original box with 3 cartridges/shells that hold 30 BBs each, speed loader, side shells holder. I bought it new (cost 125 euro) and only received it 2 days ago on the 23rd of August (receipt available). I bought it for me and my wife to shoot cans and targets together in our backyard and have some fun but the spring pump action is a bit hard for her (fine for me). We only shot 3 shells worth of BBs and the shotgun is virtually new. Since this is my first Airsoft purchase ever I was looking for something that works for the both of us. Hence, I'm looking to swap the shortgun for a full metal airsoft gun - I'm looking for a realistic blowback replica that shoots straight (e.g. colt 1911, beretta, SSP 1, other), ideally CO2 powered. Even better if it does full auto. I am based near Ballylynan co Laois and would prefer a swap in person and could add some cash if there is a cost difference required for the swap.

Thanks guys!

Post edited by Vicrom on

Comments

Advertisement