Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay in Milan

Options
  • 23-08-2022 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I'd love to go to see Coldplay in Milan next year but I couldn't register with Ticketmaster Italy. Could anyone recommend how I could get tickets for the concert. Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Try this one. Ticketmaster isn’t the only main site that sells them.

https://www.ticketone.it/artist/coldplay/

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭dmakc

Sorry to hijack but I've not been to a concert in a while and was looking into Coldplay - what is with the extortionate ticket prices across TM & Viagogo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭Fanirish

coldplay are pricing to their tickets to what the market will take.

given that only the very expensive pitch standing tickets appear to be left it seems the pricing strategy they have decided on has worked.

* not defending the rip off price*

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

They’re resale tickets. Sold through ticketmaster and viagogo by people who paid normal prices when they got them. It bugs the sh!t out of me but it is how it is. I’m going mad for get my hands on two tickets for any European show but refuse to pay crazy prices for one. If you check the internet some sites have tickets priced around €100-200 but they’re all single tickets so unless you go by yourself they’re useless.

Advertisement