Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car rental New York

Options
  • 22-08-2022 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hiring a car New York enterprise put there insurance cover is only 300.000 I'm thinking that pretty low and no way to increase cover. Is there any insurance that can be bought separately I wounder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Is that the limit for a third party claim? Seems ridiculously low for the US. Medical bills alone would easily account for that, and more.

Do you intend to drive in NYC? Because parking is all but impossible, unless you're stinking rich and can pay for off-street parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Whocare

Yeah that what I thinking minor accident would eat up 300.000 easy. even phone up 300.000 is cover. I think go with Herz is million cover

Yeah be staying first week in new York without the rental car next two I just be travelling around America in car . I won't need a parking in New York just going picking it up and heading out of new York you know

Advertisement