Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming Setting On My Mobile

• 22-08-2022 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Is it ok to leave "Roaming" setting to ON all the time, even when I am at home in Ireland? It would save having to remember to switch it on/off when I'm on holidays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I usually leave mine turned on but just keep in mind that if you go across the water say on ferry or something that isn't included in any price plan allowance, it's called Maritime Roaming. The second would be leaving it turned on and then roaming in the US/Canada without a good roaming plan can incur charges you're not thinking of. If you just use your phone here and then EU such as Spain or something there's no real issue leaving it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 braderiejg

1. Open the Settings.
    2. Tap Network & internet.
    3. Go to Mobile network.
    4. Turn on Roaming.
    5. Confirm changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 braderiejg

1. Open the Settings.
    2. Tap Network & internet.
    3. mobile app development
    4. Go to Mobile network.
    5. Turn on Roaming.