Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowaKaddy FX3 Golf Trolley Nip Hazard

Options
  • 18-08-2022 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone had a finger nipped when unlocking the latch on the PowaKaddy FX3 Golf Trolley? My wife and I own one each and have both of us have had nasty finger nips when unfolding the trolley. When using your thumb for additional leverage you can get a pretty nasty nip on the skin web. The latch itself can be pretty stiff and often requires considerable force - then it just suddenly snaps and you can get a decent skin pinch. Seems like a pretty serious design hazard. The unfolding instructions that came with the units says just to press on the grey button 🤕 Be interesting to hear from any other FX3 users if anyone else has had this problem.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I think anything foldable is a pinch hazard by definition, I certainly have to be careful folding and unfolding

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Little Joe

Would agree but in this case its not the folding in/out action that causes the nip it's the actual release latch mechanism itself. I think the latch should be redesigned to eliminate any possibility of a nip.

Advertisement