Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin 360 YouTube App

Options
  • 17-08-2022 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

So we got the new 360 box recently and I'm now tearing my hair out trying to manage the kids' access to YouTube. Can't lock it using parental controls or on the Connect app. I've resorted to removing the remote as the TV channels can still be changed using the buttons on the box - this may be my only fix despite being utterly ridiculous.

I'm going to see if connecting the TV box to the hub via WiFi and then pausing the connection using the app will work. I have my doubts.

But seriously - is it just me or does it seem totally stupid not to give parents the facility to lock youtube!?!? Aaaarrrgghhhhhh.

Comments

Advertisement