Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough cost of a job if anyone can give a guess from experience

Options
  • 17-08-2022 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm removing my current hot tank from ground floor of bungalow and installing a 200l or 300l tank in the attic. Also removing an open fire to install a stove that heats the water and rads. Also removing the old boiler and replacing it in a different location with a new boiler. A stove installer is putting the stove in but the plumber will plumb it. I have requested to complete all the donkey work myself like chasing walls and floor and basically leaving it ready for the plumber to just install the pipes and tank and boiler. So it's just the skilled work required by them. Could anybody throw an estimate out there? Just trying to make sure I have the funds if possible. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

The stove will have a buffer tank also if that makes much difference.

Advertisement