Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend a 24" TV

• 16-08-2022 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My old Samsung 24" LED TV died, it's just used as a spare room / backup TV and has an Android media player attached for Netflix, YouTube, IPTV etc. I'm looking for an inexpensive replacement and it can't be much more than 24", possibly 28" if such a thing exists and it has narrow bezels but that's the limit for the location it has to fit into.

Main criteria are that it has a good quality picture, decent sound, at least one HDMI and one USB port and be vesa mountable. It doesn't have to be a smart TV as the media player provides all that functionality.

I was pulling the trigger on this JVC LT-24C600 24" Smart HD Ready LED TV for €166 delivered but despite saying its in stock for delivery and allowing the transaction all the way to entering your card details it turns out its not in stock so Curry's won't deliver it.

Anyone got any similar / better recommendations around the same price range? I can collect in store in the South County Dublin area or order for delivery.

Comments

Advertisement