Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swissport luggage contact number

Options
  • 15-08-2022 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

first off apologies if this is the wrong thread, mods (if there are any left!) feel free to move.

On Saturday 13/8 we got to Palma airport in Mallorca for our return flight to Dublin.

The baggage belts were broke which meant all departure flights were putting their luggage into one big area. Lots of flights mixed into one giant Tetris cube.

Got to dublin airport and no sign of the 5 bags we checked in. This happened to most of the passengers.

While at the airport we reported it to swissport (the baggage handlers) where we filled out a form and logged it on one of their terminals.

I received an email confirming our bags would be back to us within 24-72 hours.

I have been trying to ring swissport but keep getting through to cargo as opposed to baggage. The guy in cargo has given me a number for baggage but it’s disconnected.

I have been onto the DAA but the number they have doesn’t work. The DAA have said they will investigate etc.

My question is does anyone out there have a direct number for swissport baggage handling?

If not my next option is to go back to the airport and get into the arrivals section to talk to someone on a swissport desk. (I hope there’s a desk there I can access on the non passenger side of the airport?)

Thanks for any help.

Comments

Advertisement