Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Hours to kill in Naas - Suggestions please

Options
  • 15-08-2022 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I will be in Naas on Wednesday morning with a friend while they have a driving lesson and sit their driving test. I will be carless or walking it is. I do hope its not raining. Any ideas on what I could do for the 3 hours?

If it is raining, is there an area to sit in the Osprey Hotel and have a coffee and maybe I will bring my laptop?

or

If it is dry, Im happy to walk but where would people suggest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

out by the canal is a nice walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The canal is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Yep, the canal walk is lovely. Walked it many times when I lived there. It's a spur of the grand canal and has some beautiful views, locks, ... or at least I hope it still has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Staplor

I did this during Covid while the car was being serviced, the canal walk is lovely, there is a seating area and coffee dock in the Osprey right as you go in, on the main street there's a nice bookshop and beside it a coffee chain, (maybe Insomnia) with a couple of outdoor tables to watch the world go by.

Advertisement