Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada COVID Restrictions for Non-Vac'd

Options
  • 14-08-2022 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

I'm travelling to Canada soon and started reading about the restrictions for non-vaccinated travellers (I had and recovered from COVID in January)

I don't mind the 14 day quarantine but how am I supposed to get from the airport to the house I'll be isolating in alone if I can only be in contact with people I travelled with? How closely will I be monitored? Can a Canadian friend take me from the airport to the house?

Very surprised at how strict the restrictions are compared to the EU.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

It's an absolute sh!tshow and it's probably best to avoid attempting to enter Canada if you're unjabbed. Their "Arr!veCan" app is extremely invasive (I've seen reports of people deleting the app as soon as they enter Canada and instantly receiving phone calls from government officials asking why the app was deleted). The country has turned into a tyrannical hellhole.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Seems like they might be removing the vaccination requirement on September 30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Advertisement