Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoofari (Lidl) Pet Water Fountain - Heads-up

Options
  • 14-08-2022 10:15pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I bought one of these two weeks ago. (IAN 375629_2104)

The instruction manual says the filters should be changed at least once a month. I contacted both the manufacturer (at both contact details given on the instruction manual) and Lidl Customer Service: they confirmed that spare parts (including filters and sponges) for that product aren't available and they don't know if/when they will be either. This makes the water fountain not fit for purpose and Lidl Customer Service have confirmed it can be returned. I don't know if they'll recall it, but I thought other people might be in the same position and might want to know.

Advertisement