Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hikvision App problem

Options
  • 14-08-2022 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been experiencing problems trying to open the Hikvision app, Hikconnect? For the past few weeks the app crashes when trying to open it on a Samsung phone and gives a message that the app has a bug. Deleting and trying to re-install gives the same problem.

Many commentators are making similar comments on the Hikvision page of the Google Play Store and saying they have been trying to contact Hikvision without success. I thought Hikvision was supposed to be one of the best systems out there, but this issue is making them look very bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I would be very careful with Hikvision, they are backdooring a lot of stuff for China. Its a big issue in the UK and practically unknown here but I would suggest trying a different vendor.

Advertisement