Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best high quality kitchen company

Options
  • 13-08-2022 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all

we are doing a big reno and are struggling to choose a high quality kitchen. We were going with siematic as we had a German kitchen before and loved it. But they just jacked their prices up 13 percent! Does anyone have any recs of great quality kitchens that will last a long time? German or otherwise? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

If you can afford the best, then 13% ain't going to make much difference.

Also, I bet you earn more than 13% since you last replaced your kitchen ?

🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jennycan

well at the moment everything is going up across our build and we are at the point of not being able to afford it! I have to think there is a good quality German or other kitchen out there that is 13 percent cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Recommendations by PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jennycan

Good morning. I am new to this site. You kindly sent me a kitchen recommendation by PM but I’m not sure where to look! Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Do you mean you don't know where to look for the PM?

Click on your profile avatar at the top right of any page and then on the little envelope icon where you can access your messages.

In saying that I think you may have misread the post by DOCARCH. He is a moderator of the forum and was asking anyone that may have a recommendation to send it to you privately and not post it here in the public forum. Business names aren't normally allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Galw1

Hi if you got some good recommendations would you be willing to share in a PM please? Thanks,

Advertisement