Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pistol seized!

• 12-08-2022 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Feeling a bit annoyed this evening as I had the guards come round earlier today and confiscated one of my pistols. They explained that when they were round checking on my shotgun storage 2 months ago they noticed the pistol in my bedroom and now they want to check it to make sure it complies with Irish law. I asked for a receipt and he wrote it in his note book and said that was fine so I'm down a pistol with no proof they took it. Sorry to say I don't know my rights so not sure if they can come round and tell me they have to take it then just walk off with it? It's done now I guess.

Advertisement