If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Procedure for getting army reserve records

  • 11-08-2022 9:24pm
    Posts: 0

    I was in the Irish army reserve a while back. I received an honourable discharge but I have since lost the discharge sheet (it was 2005).

    I contacted the local army reserve email but it was ignored. Is there any other way I can get hold of this record?



  • Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

    No such thing as an honorable discharge in the Defence Forces, its just discharge.

    Contact your old unit and they will usually sort it for you. If not, contact your closest Brigade HQ