Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pregnancy Pillow recommendations - first time mother

Options
  • 09-08-2022 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi , my husband and I just found out we are 5 weeks pregnant. First time parents. I'm looking to purchase a pregnancy pillow and would any of you have any advice or recommendations for me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ucsie

I love the Theraline pillow, I'm still using it to breastfeed my 1 year old. I initially had a massive u shape one from amazon but it wasn't as comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lala31

Thank you, where did you buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ucsie

I got it from a friend when visiting home and I found it so much better than the one I had that I shipped it back. I just googled it and I can see shops selling it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

The girlfriend swears by this one

https://amzn.eu/d/fgBhZPG

Advertisement