Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a German Shepard pup

Options
  • 08-08-2022 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. I'm just wondering if anyone has any German shepherd pups for sale . or knows Anyone with some?

I'm lookin for straight back , short haired.

Preferably not from a working line that will end up bonkers .

Want one for companion to live indoors , gaurd the place and go for walks with me and just be my best friend really and let me know if there's creeping weirdos around the house. There's 2 females in the house with no kids. Plus I'm home 24/7 and have the time to train him/her properly and the time to bond and socialize it. Just want one badly. Had one before and she was a great dog, but struggling to find one.

She will be kept indoors apart from the garden playing ball and her socializing and walks and exploring.

Dogs.ie hasnt much for sale at min.

Any help be much appreciated. Hopefully someone knows someone with pups or Even better if someone with pups sees this

Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I love GSDs.

Saw a couple recently looking to be re homed. But not pups

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Try contacting one of the breed clubs. For a large dog like a German Shepherd, it's worth being sure you're getting a dog from good lines.

https://www.ikc.ie/dog-ownership/types-of-dog/breeds/breed-details/?breedId=122

All Ireland German Shepherd Dog Association

Sean Prendiville

087 2511919

aigsda@gmail.com seanprendivilleaigsda21@gmail.com

Ulster German Shepherd Dog Club

Karen Milliken

k.milliken@btinternet.com www.ulstergsdclub.com

German Shepherd Dog Club Of Ireland

Mary Wendland

087 2626842 mary.wendland@live.ie

Advertisement