Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2022 Early Entry ticket???

Options
  • 05-08-2022 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know if Electric Picnic's 'early entry' tickets apply to campervans as well as weekend campers?

Usually Campervan ticket holders were granted early entry on the Thursday on previous years

Best Answers

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Big Paddy Thomas

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

Hi,

first year in the campervan site cant wait to have some comforts. One issue for me is i have to collect my weekend ticket in a box office (issue with posting) does anyone know if there is a box office relatively handy to get to. I will need it before i get into the campervan site.

My other option is to drive down in the car on Thursday and collect It ideally id rather not.

if there was a map released i could sus it out.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

Normally there is no box office at campervans. You need to show your campervan ticket and festival ticket to be allowed drive into campervan area but you keep your festival ticket on you. Then when leaving campervans and going into the festival for the first time you exchange your ticket for a wristband. You could drive to a box office to collect tickets then drive.to campervans but you're likely to queue some time

Advertisement