Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hali Cherrywood, Dublin 18

Options
  • 05-08-2022 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is anyone else living in the new Hali development in Cherrywood? If so how are you finding it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LeeBee494

Yes, I am here since opening. My experience has been awful to be honest. There are incidents every single week, power cuts constantly and the fire alarm goes off regularly. The water is gone now aswell. I’m at my wits’ end to be honest. If it wasn’t for the rental crisis I would have broken my lease last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Hali is a serviced apartment setup - I didn't know that. Do they have staff onsite or is all of the management run though the app mentioned on the website?

What's the overall experience with the shared services such as the games/entertainment room and how is the kids play room controlled?

Finally do they charge for services such as the parcel delivery, meeting rooms and "enterprise" WiFi?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LeeBee494

They have staff on-site but they are limited in terms of what they do. They are not able to fix problems that are reported.

The shared services seem to work well though I haven’t booked anything myself. You book through the app and clean up after yourself.

The playroom has signs everywhere that children need to be supervised so parents need to take the children to that and watch them themselves, there is a good playground and activities for kids too.

There is no extra charge for the parcel delivery but it takes longer-the parcel is delivered to a depot and sent to the building-which takes at least one working day more than if it was delivered directly. Oh and the on-site team don’t accept any parcels (?) so you have to use this service.

The wifi is included in the rent and is generally very good but the modem takes a while to re-boot after the (frequent!) power cuts so I would warn you about that. TV channels are included too, on paper it’s a good deal but there are on-going problems in the building, you end up feeling very uncomfortable because there is just always something going wrong.

Post edited by LeeBee494 on

Advertisement