Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get Walkers Monster Munch Flamin’ Hot Crisps in Ireland

Options
  • 05-08-2022 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello! Any help would be appreciated. I’m having trouble finding that particular flavour of Monster Munch which is rare to find anywhere.

I’ve checked Dunnes, SuperValu, Tesco in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary and their online stores too.

I’ve also tried to buy it online but it’s way too expensive when importing it from the U.K. on Amazon and have search several other British goods sites (also tried searching on Amazon Germany but to no avail!).

Does anyone know of a goods website where you can buy them cheap without the extortionate shipping fees? Or any shop in Munster (or ideally, the Southeast) that happen to sell them?

It’s for my partner who was partially raised in England but has been living Ireland since he was 13 (he’s now 31 years old and gets nostalgic about life back home when those crisps are mentioned).

P.S. Yes, I know they’re incredibly unhealthy for you but it would be great if he could get them again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭cml387

I've sometimes found that Dealz has odd English crisps. Well actually it was Twiglets I found there once.

Having had a yearning for them for years found some for sale in there.

In the end it was a bit of a let down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Gunner5

I know Iceland sell the 12 multipack with 4 beef, 4 pickled onion and 4 flaming hot but not just flaming hot on their own I don't think

Advertisement