Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie no freedom of speech

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,413 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

You've just answered your own question: privately owned = they can put whatever rules they like about what you can and can't say in place.

There's no free speech on Boards and never has been.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Posting PM's without permission isn't allowed (with an exception for DRP), but I'll give my permission on this occasion.

There is no freedom of speech on boards.ie. There never was and no-one ever said there was. Nor is it a democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 death112

Joke

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,592 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have removed 2 of the PM conversations quoted in the OP as A|FAIK you have not asked permission of the sender to post those PMs

As you have been told this is a private website. You have a separate thread in Help Desk. I'm closing this one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement