Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter is dealing drugs

Options
  • 03-08-2022 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

To my absolute shock, I just found out my 15 year old daughter is not only taking drugs but dealing them. She has a whole hidden life I knew nothing about until I found her secret Snapchat during a random phone check. We suspected she was vaping as a friend had seen her, but to discover she’s taking and selling weed and Xanax (the drug of choice among teens apparently) has knocked us sideways.

don’t get me wrong I did my fair share in my youth, so thought I’d know the signs but apparently not!

we’ve confronted her, she continued to lie, but I had loads of screengrabs from her snap so she had to eventually admit it.

where do I go from here? I’ve told her about the mistakes I made with drugs and how I ruined my best years because of them, talked to other parents in the friendship group and considered getting a Garda to have a stern chat with her. I don’t know what to do tbh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

The vape is probably THC laced as well. Surprised the **** out of me when I found out about these.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Evergreen_7

Probably bloody is. Nothing will actually surprise me now after discovering the extent of her secret life!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd suggest you try figure out what she's been doing with any money made on this (and whether she has built up debts or cash from it) - some teenagers have ended up becoming money mules for money laundering for people up the supply chain. More often those over 18 and able to open bank accounts, but not always.

Advertisement