Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Charged €50 for Membership - What Does That Entail These Days? Is it Refundable?

Options
  • 02-08-2022 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

So €50 was paid out via Paypal, I have been a longtime supporter of the site. Before the switch over to Vanilla there were a few benefits and the site was so enjoyable that I didn't mind paying for it. What does your €50 actually give you these days? What benefit does one get for that? If little to nothing, is that €50 refundable. Granted I had forgotten about the membership but such is the site these days that I have to question paying it.

Many thanks.

(I've just realised that this is in the wrong location. Apologies)

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Disappointed that almost two months later no admin has bothered to reply to this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Niamh had been on holidays when this was posted, so I had deliberately left it rather than archive it. But as time passed, it was pushed down the page by other threads, and probably not seen.

It should get you the same as before, name changes, access to subs only forum etc.

@Boards.ie: Niamh if you can confirm what the current list is.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well I'm the only Admin actively posting at present, and TBH I do not know. It's not something I have even thought about since the platform change

I'll tag @Boards.ie: Niamh who should be in a better position to advise

Advertisement