Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RMA Invoice and Product Question

Options
  • 31-07-2022 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Here is my situation: I live in Ireland and I bought a non refurbished Sonos Sub. The sub arrived in an open box with a repaired mask. I open a ticket with Sonos within 3 days after the product has arrived saying it is not right at all as they delivered a product different than what I bought. They agreed to replace the product and now I got an invoice (below) with a refurb sub, giving 100% discount.

Based on their policy they says: "Replacement products provided during an RMA are generally certified refurbished players, but you may receive a new product based on warehouse inventory. All of our replacement products come with a full warranty for your region and go through the same testing like our new players.".

With that said I have two questions:

1. As they will cancel the original invoice once I return the product and having in mind that I paid more than €699 for the brand new sub, are they not having an invoice breach issue here? They are sending an invoice with lower value than what I paid for. It doesn't sounds right at all!
    2. Should the new invoice contains the same type of product that I paid for? (a non refurb one)

It seems to me that they are 1) breaching the finance laws and 2) breaching the EU consumer laws rights

*just to clarify that they are not refunding me any penny so I have paid the full price for a non refurbished product and then I got a RMA invoice for a refurb product

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Domicio

How come that at the end I will be holding an invoice that has lower €€ than what I paid for with a different product described than what I originally bought? It doesn't seem right at all

Advertisement