Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

29th July 2022 Galway, Goodwood, Southwell

• 29-07-2022 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Racing on today Friday I have a few picks will put up tomorrow. One is in Galway and the other is Southwell. Good luck all and post on let boards house racing get back to glory days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

Magners glory 5.00 hallway. Won last time when they didn't expect it. Had a been impressive with lots of 2nds but with this monkey the trainer says despite the weight penalty this horse is improving. Well worth an e/w bet at 12/1 if not more..

I am also backing a horse 523 in southwell. ....Zabbie came 2nd last time but I put him in my tracker and I just fancy him 5/1.

If I can think of another 2 I will put them in an e/w yankee

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭timfinnegan

Oh dear the glory days have clearly not returned or maybe they have for the bookies

Yea I was at galway the horses don't always provide if they did why do we go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭timfinnegan

Clearly you will have to work along time with tips like this. Dont give up the day job mate

• Advertisement

Magnet glory wins 16/1 33/1 if you were shroud.

Advertisement