Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2021 Honda Civic

Options
  • 27-07-2022 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies and gents.

As the title suggests I am thinking of purchasing one of these. I have had a 7th generation accord for 13 years and have had superb service from it. I haven't owned a petrol car in 23 years but am looking at a 1.0 turbo civic. I drove it and it has superb poke. I am 99% sure I am going to pull the trigger, but am looking for opinions before I finally do. Has anyone got one? What is fuel consumption like etc..

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Hi,

Can't comment on the 1.0 but I have a 2020 1.5t.

This is my second Mk 10 Civic & can't fault them. It's currently returning 5.5l/100km (not in eco mode). Only ever in garage for regular service, zero issues otherwise.

Advertisement