Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Art Studio Spaces 2022/23

Options
  • 26-07-2022 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am a Visual Artist returning to work in Kilkenny and am currently searching for Studio Spaces.

Does anyone know if there are spaces in Kilkenny City Available to rent? or anyone willing to rent out their property to facilitate an art studio?

and if not, I am very interested in setting up an artist-run art studio space in the city. A lot of counties in Ireland use a community-based model to create spaces for artists to develop their practice. I think it would be really important to have a similar facility in Kilkenny, so please reach out if you are interested in starting something like this too.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gobdawhiggins

Hi,

Artist here. Any luck with this? I'm returning to Kilkenny in 1-2months and I'm interested.

Advertisement