Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwfix for power shower and taps

Options
  • 26-07-2022 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Guys, Currently renovating my ensuite and looking at prices for Hansgroe power showers and mixer taps,prices on screwfix seem good value ,are there any downsides to screwfix for these . I am based in limerick .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,928 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

You need to be careful what you buy from Screwfix. They import most of their showers directly from the UK, bypassing the Irish agent. In a lot of cases it's the Irish agent that offers the Irish warranty. The likes of Salamander, Triton, Aqualisa etc have no Irish warranty if bought through Screwfix, B&Q, Amazon etc.

Some goods will have a warranty and others won't. With warrantys ranging from 2 to 5 years on electric, power & digital showers it's worth paying the extra. My bar mixer with rain head has a 12 years warranty. It's worth doing research before buying from Screwfix

Advertisement