Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side soccer - Mullingar and surroundings

Options
  • 25-07-2022 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Recently moved to Mullingar, don't know many in the area and am interested in playing a regular game of ball if anyone has a game going and is short of body.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Stopped playing myself a few years ago but plenty of venues - Mullingar Athletic out at Gainstown, Mullingar Shamrocks, Cullion hurling, Mullingar Community College. Can you enquire via work if local ? Or call out to Gainstown and pin your number on the notice board ? Tesco and Supervalu have Community notice boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

Wouldn’t mind getting a weekly 5 aside going anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 C.V.V93

Hi I'm Carlos from Spain , I'm 29 years old and I would like to play football 5, 7 10 or 11 A side.

If someone have a place for me I would appreciate it , I use to play as a wing, left side (I'm right hand but the left side is better for me) however I can play in any position.

thanks.

Advertisement