Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone stuck in emu install endless reboot

Options
  • 24-07-2022 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭

i turned on my phone last night ,it said low storage,delete some files, i deleted about 300 meg of mp3s, i browsed the web ,it worked ok, next time i turned it on ,

its says, EMU, WITH CIRCLE LOGO, after about 10 seconds it says software install fail,

then reboot system logo, i press button it just shows emu, circle logo, install fail,

this is an android huawei phone 2 years old, bought in an eircom shop in 2020.

i went to eircom shop, they say we cant do anything as you don,t have the receipt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

I left it off. For 2days,turned it on, last night it says battery low power off in 30 seconds 1 per cent battery

Emu logo gone, back to normal, huawei boots up into standard android menu , charged it to 95 per cent it seems to be working fine now.

When Emu logo started it had about 90 per cent battery power

I think it could not do a Emu install because there was not enough storage space left on the internal memory

I know there's an Emu logo install process if you do a full phone reset

Advertisement