Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spare wheel or space saver wheel for 2018 Honda Jazz 1.3

Options
  • 24-07-2022 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

These Honda Jazz cars are seem to be in short supply in breakers yards for parts? I'm looking for a spare wheel for my daughters 2018 Honda Jazz. I don't want to pay full new Honda price. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭zg3409

Drive car to nearby scrap yard. Beware there are lots of variations of wheels and in some cases space savers or wheels that look to fit might not fit as something hits off brakes. Scrap yards can get something that works but test fit it yourself and train the driver how to safely change a wheel. A half decent car compressor can also get you home without changing a wheel in some cases. Make sure you also get a scrapyard suitable jack, wheel brace and stick other things in the boot like a blanket and a torch. A jumper pack the newer small ones can help if lights left on etc.

Advertisement