Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do I need my log book for test?

Options
  • 24-07-2022 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I think the answer to this is No.

I did my 12 lessons and instructor signed them all off and uploaded them online.

At rhe end of each lesson he wrote a little comment and we both signed it.

I never bothered getting my sponsor to sign it tough.

Do they ask for the Log book on the test?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭[Steve]

No, and you do not need to bring it.

Once you book a test the RSA automatically check your EDT record to ensure all 12 lessons are completed.

Nothing else you’ll need to do other than hopefully pass the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭december2019

Thanks, I failed in the ended.

Ended up with 10 grades two's.

I stalled coming out of the center and it sort of put me off and got a other one for progress then.

Then we approached a junction where we always went left in lessons and I was told to go right and I reacted a little late.

It was a road I was never on before and I missed a 30km/h speed limit. He brought me down it again and then I copped it.

I essentially followed another driving school car around. Turn about was slightly different because of this but it was fine.

Reverse around the corner was similar.

There's a easy enough one and a hard one. The tester asked me to do the easy one and then realised the other instructor was there and told me to go to the next one and got another thick.

My route from my lessons was similar but I did lots of it the opposite way around.

Probably took a speed bump fast in the end also but I sort of knew I had it failed.

I essentially marked my test as I went along.

There's no point of dwelling on it. It was an experience and I've a better idea what it's like now.

Tester was fine probably a bit serious but that's to be expected.

I didn't do anything majorly wrong. Just need to a bit more competent coming out of junctions and watch my speed a bit better at times.

I've booked another test and just have to wait for an appointment I'll do more lessons and practice.

Advertisement