Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone fancy joining a paranormal investigations team in Dublin

Options
  • 24-07-2022 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am hoping to put together a team in the greater Dublin area with a view to creating a new YouTube show and associated podcast. I aim to produce an episode every fortnight with investigations limited to Dublin to begin with. If you are genuinely interested and have some specific skills, talent, equipment to bring to the table, please get in touch.

All the best,

Ghosthunter48

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joneyc

Hi there, I would be interested in discussing this with you, can you please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Spektor_Dyl

Interested in this for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭KaneToad

If you need someone who is a 100% cynic to provide factual/scientific counterpoint - give me a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Scanrach

I see this was a couple of months ago, but I used to be part of the Paranormal community years ago and I'm Interested in getting back in the game. I still have some equipment too, if there still might be a spot?Sachrach :)

Advertisement