Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Warranty Tab on Cartell web

Options
  • 23-07-2022 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Looking for some help please,

On Warranty Tab there are few different sections. One of them called Anti-Corrosion and it looks like it will expire at the end of September 2022 in car which I'm interested. Can you explain what does it mean, please?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭walshtipp

You will have to check out the manufacturers policy for this. I know on my Toyota the corrosion warranty is 12 years and covers holes in the bodywork due to corrosion. This may be voided by crash repairs being carried out by an unauthorised repairer.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

I already contacted Mazda dealership closed to me, but due to lack of response I will try to contact Mazda Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭User1998

Why are you trying to contact Mazda? A simple Google search will give you the answers. Its not even important, all cars come with corrosion warranty for a few years. Its just a guarantee that the car won’t suffer from rust for the first few years of its life.

Advertisement