Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot water tank - immersion

Options
  • 23-07-2022 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi all. Been living in our house for a few years now and we don't have an immersion {connected} or at least I don't think we do so we use our oil heating boiler to give us hot water during summer - it comes on for 20 mins twice a week or more if needed. Considering solar at the moment and wondering if anyone can tell me if our boiler has an immersion that just needs wiring {I think it has} or what the story is. We don't have a switch that I can see anywhere. See images attached of boiler. Cheers for the help.

Andrew

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Yes it has an immersion. Any wires going to that black circular cap in centre of image. Can't understand how you've enough hot water at 40 minutes per week 🤔

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Advertisement