Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardrath, Celbridge

Options
  • 22-07-2022 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Has anyone bought in this new development? Just wondering what your thoughts are. We may be buying there but haven't had a chance to drop by and take a look yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

I on the 3 bed Semi D expect move in Nov 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 roger8900

Signed a contract for a 3-bed Semi D as well, they mentioned the move-in date would early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joelwds

beware future buyers - units are not delivered yet. more delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nipsev

Hi all,

I am looking to buy in this development on the next phase, I wonder if people who bought there would have any information to share, if you had any issues with your property or with Ardstone Homes, or around the community at all.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 UNAKT

Hi, I am considering one of the ground floor apartments in Ardrath in Celbridge. Has anybody any information about living here? I know the area is ok but this is a very big estate and I'm wondering if there are any problems there so far? Or any issues with the houses/apartments? Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement