Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tight Budget

• 20-07-2022 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

We have just finalised the purchase of our new house. 4 bed semi, 1970's build. Not a palace but not in too bad shape either.

We have about €20k left over to do what needs to be done. The kitchen is OK but I would like to get a new one. The layout is crap and the cooker space is tiny, really narrow. The wife would like a new floor in there.

The bathroom does not have a bath and we all like a bath so would love to upgrade that room also. It is a very small room that would just fit a bath.

Other than that we just need new flooring in the bedrooms and sitting room, stairs and landing.

Is there any way we can do this for €20k or is there anything we should concentrate on first? We don't need anything to fancy and no room is all that big. I don't want to blow it all on the kitchen but I don't want to waste the money spending small bits here and there and get nothing substantial done with it.

We are totally new to this so any guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement