Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a problem with the time stamp on posts?

Options
  • 19-07-2022 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

On weather forum (and some others,too) time stamp is an hour behind the actual time.

Can't find anyway to correct this, at least two other posters can see tehe same problem.

Obviously it's confusing/frustrating while looking at reports of real time weather events.

Do we need to reset something to clear this?

Posting this at 15:30

Thanks! B

Post edited by Spear on

Best Answer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, it's a known and old bug.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Booms

Thanks for your reply.

I'd not been aware of it before, and found it quite confusing reading the Weather Forum thread on yesterday's and today's temperature reports. e.g. One report at "10:30" saying have you seen the 11:00 report from Dublin Airport?

Is there any chance of it being fixed?

Either way, thank you for a greta service.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Keep an eye on the bugs thread for any progress on that, and many, many other issues with Vanilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just wait till October and it'll be fixed 😆

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement