Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice message dialback.

Options
  • 18-07-2022 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭

Maybe using the wrong forum here, but any help appreciated.

Got an important voice message this morning but the person did'nt leave their number.

Is there a way i can call him back or finding the number he called from.

i am 086 (Three) but using Vodafone network for coverage reasons.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Unless you have it on your list of missed calls, then I sincerely doubt it. However, some mobile providers' "answering machine" services have an option, when you listen to the menu, that says, more or less, "to call this person back, press (e.g.) 5". Have you tried ringing your answering machine by dialling your number with a 5 after the 086? So, if your n. is 086 1234567, try 086 5 1234567. As soon as you hear the prompt to leave a message, press #, then your password/pin. You'll hear the messages again, but you'll be given more options (e.g. 7 to delete, 9 to save, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Sorted. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Advertisement