Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"National Hurrican Day" - Time for a permanent date on Calendar?

Options
  • 18-07-2022 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

After Leo's recent addition of Religious Bank Holidays, Sant Bridgets Cross day etc..

Should We embrace "The Gathering", and introduce a new Bank Holiday?

"National Hurricane Day"

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 WeCanAllPullTogether

I read an article in the national newspapers today "Leo Varadkar traverses a ditch in DrumLargan".

And I'm thinking, should the article have read,

"Leo announces "National Hurry-Cane Day", as part of "The Gathering", similar to Saint Bridge-IT Cross Day".

Cane-Bridge

Can I add, if there was a hierarchy of Roman Arches between both sides of the ditch in the city, Leo wouldn't be traversing a broken Orange ladder bridge. "IT"

Leo could learn from Edinburgh City, where they embedded the Underground Ditch and tunnels with arches, e.g. "Saint Mary's Vaults", or "South Bridge Vaults".

Newspaper Article:

-------------------------------

"Leo Varadkar traverses a ditch in DrumLargan".

If I could quote the comedian Ricky Gervais ...

"Tell me's about IT"

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

So... Sunstroke then, right?

WHO told u ?

SO Long, fella from Ray

• Advertisement

If u dont believe me about the traversal of a ditch, then try searching Google images,

"SA Cristy off RossLyn Chapel"

where he walks the O-Ban, U Son of a Witch!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,285 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement