Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best toll tag that works on all/most toll roads in Ireland?

Options
  • 15-07-2022 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m just wondering the most compatible toll tag to use in Ireland? One that would also give a discount if you have an EV too.

Comments

My company uses Easytrip. Works perfectly on all the tolls I've been through. I can use it for a car wash and in QPark car parks too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

They all work on all toll roads. They all give the same EV discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭zg3409

Eflow is the worst for EVs as they manually process the discounts and they can "forget" to refund you and be months behind.

Here is a list of all companies. Beware months fees

yiu must notify tag provider that you have an EV. All tags work on all toll roads. Some also work on some city centre car parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭[Steve]

I've found ParkMagic to be fairly decent. Mainly due to offering both toll tags and eParking across Waterford, obviously that second point depends on your location. Single top-up works across their toll and parking app. Tag was free too with a discount code a few months back so no initial cost.

EV discount too - as per all providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭eagerv

We find Tolltag (Park Magic) very good. No fees, instant refund for EVs. Only charge is 10% on original toll. Often more than 50% discount depending upon time of day.

Satisfied customers for 2 and half years..

• Advertisement
Advertisement