Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JD FPL League 22/23

Options
  • 15-07-2022 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi folks,

Many of you will know that I run this league every year, so back again for another season. While everyone who normally takes part will have already received an email, some others might not be aware of it and are more than welcome to join. I'm sure someone on here will testify to the league, etc.

Last season, our competitions paid out over €5,000 in prize money, and we are already well on the way to a hopefully similar (if not bigger prize fund for the new campaign). Our Europa League and Champions League are fast approaching a full-house.

In the League, there will all the usual favourites like monthly cash prizes (€30 each month last season), a Cup competition (€200 for the winner last season) and prizes for at least the top five finishers in the league (€1,000 top prize last year, €500 for 2nd, etc.) - last season, we paid out to the Top 8 places in the League. Plus, we might have a League Cup competition later in the season as well with a small prize thrown in for good measure.

Entry fee to the Classic League remains at €20.  

Once more, I will be running an optional Champions League and Europa League competitions again this year. The Europa League will be limited to either 32 or 48 players, while the Champions League will have a limit to only 64 players – so these will be available on a first come, first served basis.  Payment is the only way that entry can be confirmed. The Europa League prize fund will be announced once we know final entry numbers, while the winner of the Champions League will receive a guaranteed €1,000. A lot of the places for both competitions were snapped up via the early bird offer, so if you want one of the remaining few places, you will need to be quick.

Cost of entering either of these competitions is €20 and you must already enter the Classic League before you can enter the Europa League and/or Champions League.

NOTE - There are only 3 places remaining in the Europa League and less than 15 places remaining in the Champions League. Unlimited places remain in the Classic League.

*********************** HOW TO ENTER AND PAY *******************

€20 to enter the League only.

€40 to enter the League & one of the two competitions (please specify if you wish to enter the Europa League or Champions League when sending payment).

€60 to enter the League and Champions League & Europa League.

Payment can be made via PayPal or Revolut - PM me for details.

Remember, you can’t join the Europa League and/or Champions League without being a member of the Classic League.

An email confirming the code to join the league will be sent to you once payment has been confirmed as received.  

Finally, feel free to send this email on to any friends, family, work colleagues, etc. who you feel might want to be a part of our leagues.

Joe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 harps1954

Hi folks - I'm back running this again for 23/24. Everything the same as above. Europa League places are all gone, but still a couple of Champions League places remain. Classic League has unlimited numbers. Over €5,000 paid out in prizes in 22/23 and fast approaching a similar prize pot for the new season.

Advertisement